[Note: Glow, $40, is a first-time purchase for me and I’m enjoying the versatility as both an exfoliating powder to add to my cleanser or as a leave on mask. A potential repurchase, though I have a few similar products, so we’ll see when I run out.]
- Marie Veronique Vitamin C+E+Ferulic Acid Serum — this pro formula feels more like a gel-serum that absorbs instantly and works seamlessly layered under other serums to boost sun protection by day and rebuild collagen by night (I own a few sample sizes, but not the full size)
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum — I wasn’t expecting much from this watery serum but I love it! It’s light as air, layers really well under other serums and creams, and imparts a brightening effect. Who knew?
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Body Oil — this skin-refining body oil contains Vitamin C Ester, Papaya Enzymes and organic Shea Oil to deeply hydrate and gently exfoliate while leaving skin radiant and deliciously scented
- Jillian Wright Vitamin C Powder —can be added to any serum and is powered with antioxidant rich acai berry and antibacterial cranberry to fight free radicals and reveal luminous skin
- Leahlani Skincare Meli Glow Nectar Mask — transports me with its stunning aroma and is loaded with vitamin C rich fruits (strawberry, guava, and rose hips) and a Vitamin C Ester to give skin that lit from within glow
- La Bella Figura Modern Radiance Concentrate — this Vitamin C gel-cream is, in a word, fabulous! I’ve got a small sample size and can say that it’s worth the splurge. It derives its Vitamin C from kakadu plum, a whole and natural source containing flavonoids and phytochemicals with as high as 3200-5000mg/100g levels (compared with 50mg/100g for oranges).
- Odacité C for Colette — another sample that I went gaga for. This Vitamin C + superfood booster is powered by 15% vit. C, to stimulate collagen synthesis, plus a super-food trio: wheatgrass, acai, and goji berries to slow down the aging process and neutralize free radicals generated by stress, fatigue and pollution.
- Orgaid Vitamin C Revitalizing Organic Sheet Mask — it’s in my cart at AILLEA as we speak and I’ll let you know how it is once I’ve tried it but Kristen Arnett loves the yogurt mask and raves about it in this video about treating super dry skin and puffiness.
Want to know more? I’ve read numerous posts on the topic of Vitamin C on kimberlyloc.com that talk about the need for stabilizing ferulic acid and vitamin E in a product containing Vitamin C, so if this is a topic that intrigues you, definitely head over there to read up. And if you really want to geek out, you need to check out an actual laboratory style test of Vitamin C levels and ferulic acid used as a stabilizer. (Thanks, Julie!)
What are your favorite Vitamin C containing products? What results have you noticed from using them?
*Some affiliate links in post for products I would recommend anyway. I purchased all the products in this post. Full Disclosure.