Do you ever wish you could start off your green beauty journey with a total conversion kit? Wish granted! They don’t call me the Godmother of Green Beauty for nothin’, you know. (Just cover your face when I toot my own horn and move on…it’s over now.)
How fun are these bags?! The Choosy Chick founder Margot White and I teamed up to share a really great deal with you that will save you money and time.
We found that greening a beauty routine can be overwhelming—not to mention expensive if you want to switch lots of products at once—and frankly who doesn’t once you find out what could be inside most beauty products?! So we jumped on a call and were figuring out how to put something together that would be useful and a service.
We decided to create starter kits, and I love Margot’s expert picks—and awesome photography—too! Honestly, she did all the work of hand picking the tried and true products that work best for a wide range of skin types and skin tones; I’m just piggybacking on her fabulous product choices.Wishing for a Green Beauty Starter Kit? It's here thanks to @thechoosychick! Click To Tweet
You’ll find goodies from skincare to hair to makeup. The bag is filled to the brim with best-sellers that really perform. Not to be outdone by the grownup version, the kiddie bags are super sweet too—brimming with enough bath and body products to satisfy moms and babes. While most of the products are full sized versions, even the travel and sample sizes will surprise you by lasting longer than you’d think.
I adore the bags that Margot hunted down too. It is no easy process to find one that’s environmentally friendly and practical, lemme tell you, so I give her a ton of credit for the adorable Blue Q bags that are reusable and recyclable. They are made from 95% post consumer material including grain sacks and water bottles. One percent of all Blue Q bag sales is given to the Nature Conservancy. A purchase of one of these bags means less garbage in our landfills. YES!!
These Green Beauty Starter Bags are valued at $100 but only cost $69 which is an AMAZING deal. They’re perfect for:
- newcomers to clean beauty
- anyone who wants a pre-packed beauty bag full of goodies to play with
- someone you care about
- new mamas who want to green their routine in a jiffy
Here’s what you’ll find in them (*asterik shows products that I’ve tried and love):
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub* – full size – 4 fl. oz (Best of Beauty Allure Magazine 2016)
- Acure Coconut Cleansing Towelettes* – 10 pack
- Kari Gran Pink Tinted Lip Whip* – full size (Best Lip Balm Award Sophie Uliano )
- Solavedi Organics Green Tea Coffee Bean Eye Balm – 10ml (Yoga Journal Winner)
- Rustic Maka Deodorant – Lemonade (Goop Award Winner)
- HollyBeth Organics Rose Geranium Face Cream (Beauty Editor Fiona Styles Top Pick/ELLE)
- HoneyBee Gardens Mascara – full size (Delicious Living Best Eye Makeup Award Winner)
- Dr. Alkaitis Purifying Cleanser – Travel Size (OBT Best Natural Skincare Line)
- EvolvH Ultrashine Shampoo* – Travel size (Real Simple Best Natural Conditioner)
- Graham Gardens Bar Soap* – sample – scent may vary
- DN-UNIK BB Cream* – samples
- Farm to Girl Giggle Fest Sponge*
- Biggs and Featherbelle Bar-Tender Soap (3.5 oz)
- Buttercup & Jake Calendula Oil – (travel size)
- Jack n’ Jill Bio Toothbrush (style varies – boy or girl may be specified in notes)
- Jack n’ Jill Natural Toothpaste (flavor will vary)
- Kosmatology Mini Lotion Bar* – (unscented)
- All photos courtesy of The Choosy Chick
- Full Disclosure