Description of ingredients pulled from Laurel Whole Plant Organics website:
* Black Cumin Seed Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, restores acid mantle
* Tamanu Oil – contains high amounts of vitamin A, is ideal for scar prevention, highly anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
* Thyme – more effective than prescription medications for acne because it eliminates bacteria imbalance without harming the skin’s delicate microbiome
* Blue Chamomile – reduces redness and inflammation, calms the mind and skin
* Helichrysum – heals damaged skin on a cellular level, reduces and prevents scarring
Black Cumin Seed Oil˚, Tamanu Oil˚, Rosemary Extract; essential oil blend of Lavender˚, Thyme˚, Blue Moroccan Chamomile˚, Helichrysum˚; plant and gem essence ˚signifies certified organic ingredient
Have you tried the Laurel Whole Plant Organics Blemish Treatment Serum yet? What are your thoughts?
You can find it on the Laurel WPO website, at Integrity Botanicals, BeauTeaBar, Seed to Serum, and many other fine spas and stores. Members of Beauty Heroes monthly subscription box ($39) can purchase the Blemish Treatment Serum for 15% off in the shop.