Few things still make me squeal like a little girl. Peaking into someone else’s purse is definitely one of those secret pleasures! I picture myself trying to avoid the owner as I delve into the goodies to see what the mysterious contents reveal. Don’t you?
So here’s my first post about “What’s in your bag?” Hooray! And I’m so happy to have had the audacity to ask Julie Lindh, international esthetician and skincare magician extraordinaire.
When Julie works her magic on your skin, she transforms it! Sometimes it hurts but no loss, no gain. Julie doesn’t just spread on a mask or two while you’re on her table. She also sprinkles in vast spiritual insights and divine wisdom, gleaned from her own innate gifts as well as a highly evolved ancestry.
Boy, have I enjoyed our multi-dimensional discussions ranging from the clean food diet she supports to the vast mysteries of the universe to her latest travel adventures. She can switch from esoteric topics to chatting about boosting collagen levels without batting a gorgeous eyelash. This is no exaggeration!
To top it off, she uses the latest innovations and breakthroughs in non-invasive, no-tox (as in no Botox or toxic) treatments during her exclusive facials.
So here are snapshots of her very generous email spilling her purse and detailing her daily mind, body, and spirit regimen. I just HAD to know her SECRETS!
In Julie Lindh’s words [with my little comments section in brackets, when compelled]:
Of course I will show you my what I have in my little make up bag. I get
that question all the time. “What’s in MJ (miss Julie) secrets?” Ha ha ha!
O.K. So this is what I have in my makeup bag:
These are all SkinFitnessbyJulieLindh
- Antioxidant C serum (VIP Series)
- Skin Potion (Miss Julie, special order by contacting her only)
- Mineral powder (Sun Shield SPF25 Face Powder)
- Mineral bronzer (Bronzer)
- Make Up Forever Eye Shadow
- Dior blue mascara (I always wear blue since I can remember)
- Bare Escentual lip gloss
- Bobbi Brown shadow brush
- Mineral face brush
- tweezer [and a mighty cute one, I might add!]
- Ojon hair oil
- Lumene eye pencil
- Hermes perfume
- Eyebrow brush
I’ll be honest (as I always am!) that some of these products had me scratching my granola-crunchy head. There are quite a few items that startled my green-inclined affinities! Naturally, I HAD to press the ever-accommodating Julie for answers. And I LOVED her totally straightforward answer:
It’s true, the only super green in there would be my mineral powders, skin potion, and Ojon hair oil.
My lifestyle is about sustainable mindset, ECO living, and being aware of the energy I’m in. What I feed myself nutrient-wise is very green and non-chemical produced skin care.
Green products are great but they won’t do the work when it comes to correcting aging skin. You need to challenge the skin a bit in order for the body to kick in and do the work.
It’s about balance. You can’t live only on the yang or just the yin. The world doesn’t work like that.
I’ve known people who live super green 110% but get sick, look weaker, or age differently. Our DNA code can be triggered and on repair mode but in a balanced state. Pure green skin care is fantastic for prevention, and yes, I do suggest when my work is done that they choose to go green. I highly suggest to get rid of debris in one’s system through detox. That really makes a difference.
Her response had me going “OH SNAPS, GIRL!”
With skin that is luminous and, dare I say, as close to perfect as I’ve ever seen, I HAD to ask Julie about her daily regimen. Here’s what she wrote me:
What does my day look like?
- First thing I do when I wake up: 1/4 lemon squeezed in 6 oz water. While that’s neutralized my stomach lining, I make my raw green juice. Sample juice: kale, spinach, parsley, celery, grapefruit or watermelon. I drink a glass of that. [Recipe for one of her powerhouse juices can be found in Related Articles below].
- Before I go into the shower: I meditate for about 20-30 minutes. It makes my heart smile and ready for the day. I also do my face fitness in my shower. I have four parts and do one or two depending on how much time I have. (JL teaches these face exercises as part of her Ageless Skin Fitness System.)
- Midday I do 10 minutes quick qigong just to recharge my energy.
- I drink at least 2 glasses of pH-booster water a day (Julie adds Alkalife drops to her water).
- DNA Repair meditation with binaural system before bedtime to repair my physical. ( To download 528 Hz DNA Repair by Solfeggio for free, click here.)
- Weekly exercise:
I try to visit the gym/walk/dance 2-3 times a week if I can.
- Weekly beauty ritual:
Flower bath: Epsom salts, baking soda, a few drops of Miss Julie Skin Potion
- While taking the bath: Different type of exfoliating masks on face; hydrating
mask in my hair (coconut milk, rose oil, lemon, warm water blend). Rinse
with lukewarm water and leave overnight. Light shampoo the next
Then of course, I have a glass of red wine or champagne while I’m in there.
- Positive thinking, laughter, and a smiley heart is necessary everyday. I tell
those who have a hard time finding ways to smile: Sit in the park and watch
children. Smile when you walk like you just won a beauty contest.
I do so much but these routine is something I do very often. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to connect. We goddesses must support each
other for unity. [So TRUE, GODDESS JULIE!]
Much love to you ♡
Here are all the places you can find the lovely Julie Lindh
- JLSkinFitness Offers CollaJam Peel Treatment as Part of Its Skin Fitness Package (julielindh.com)
- 3 Powerhouse Skin Tonics to Get Your Glow On (ediblefacial.com)