Wouldn’t it be great if we were all given a manual on self-care rituals that nurture the heart?
My manual would definitely include this one: the Clearing Bath to help let go of energies that no longer serve us or that we picked up from someone else. I don’t know about you, but sometimes a family member’s anger or distress will be hard to shake off without doing some active releasing.
I decided to try a recipe that Peaceful Daily recommended to reset, revive, replenish, and renew the spirit (or aura). Of course, plain Epsom salts work just fine in a pinch too.
Here is the recipe called “Clearing Bath for Mind Regeneration” (sounds awesome, right?):
- Add 1 lb. of baking soda (Don’t panic! That’s just one small box)
- 1/2 lb. sea salt (grounds and transmutes negative energy)
- 5 cups of apple cider vinegar (I didn’t have that much, so I used 2 cups)
- 40 minutes—or longer!—in hot water
It felt WONDERFUL to take time for myself with the intention of clearing my energy field. But it was more than that. I’ve taken baths before. This morning my husband and kids actually noticed that there was something different about me. They couldn’t quite put their finger on it, but it was visible to them. Maybe lifted and lighter?
I’d say this practice is worth repeating! Let me know if you try it and feel a difference too. I’m also hooked on milk baths!
Accessories used in the photo:
- Lark and June Fog Linen cutting board
- TRNK Fog Linen Blue Stripe Linen Chambray Towel